To uplift socio economic status of community people especially women, children marginalized and
disadvantaged people and the people living in difficult circumstances.
The specific objectives are to:
- Work with community people and support to empowerment to fulfill their basic needs.
- Raise awareness and help community people specially women, children, youth and disadvantaged groups
- Work for Right-based advocacy, gender equality and equity, social Justice and good governance related activities.
- Help to increase income of women, youth and disadvantaged people by vocational training and different IG activities.
- Work with people for poverty reduction
- Conduct relief support, reconstruction and rebuilding activities
- Mobilize community people specially youth groups and child clubs in awareness campaign, extracurricular activities and other social works.
- Enhance capacity and efficiency of community groups and local organizations in planning coordination and implementation of self help development activities.
- Support local government, I/NGO and other development actors in enhancing good coordination, networking and advocacy for good governance and sustainable development at the local/district and national level.
- Form and activate concern groups and work for their capacity building
- Lobbying and advocacy for human rights, peace and social transformation.
- Work for disaster management, nutrition, drinking water, Mental/health and sanitation.
- Campaign for social justice.